Paper Bracelets


When we were kids, we used to make these bracelets and use them as Friendship bracelets. Unfortunately we didn't have access to colourful paper, so we used to make do with paper torn out of our notebooks (very naughty I know!), or paper from comic digests or magazines that we managed to get hold of.

So anyway, after many, many years, now my daughter wanted me to make something for her friends. There are 3 of them in her gang and these 3 are very close, even though they are all of 4 years old! So when she wanted me to make something for her friends, I thought of these bracelets :) I needed to really wrack my brains to get going, I had more or less forgotten how to make them! But I finally managed to do that. And made some really colourful bracelets for her friends, in their favourite colours too!! I am not their favourite mom-of-friend! :D

Since I needed to put in a lot of effort to recollect the instructions for making the bracelet, I figured it made sense to make a tutorial, so that later on if my daughter wanted to make them, she could give it a go. So, stick around.. A tutorial coming your way soon!! :) And my first too..

Model Details:

Model: Paper Bracelets

Origin: Traditional

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

0 comments :

Post a Comment