Origami Project - Mette Rings - The conclusion


My mega Mette Ring project is finally completed! Whew!! After working on and off for nearly a year, I finally completed it! 

And I am absolutely thrilled by how well it has come through. I had made a total of 20 rings which were linked together to form a slinky. Finally inserted the last module into the first, forming a ring of ring of Mette rings. 
Absolutely love the colours that were chosen by Little Miss. Apparently, I am incapable of even choosing the rainbow colours for these rings 😄😄 But as always, she chose impeccably, the perfect colours that show a good gradation of colour.

While this has been a tiring bit of work, I think the final outcome would give anyone, absolute satisfaction! But not to be forgotten, there are 360 modules to be folded. Which makes this the biggest origami work that I have ever attempted!!

Model Details:

Model: Mette's Ring

Creator: Mette Pederson

Book: Mette Units

Author: Mette Pederson

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 3 inches

Diagram: Mette Units

Modules: 18

2 comments :