Newspaper Woven Flower Baskets


Finally, pictures of the 6 flower baskets that I made for a recent wedding. The baskets really exceeded my expectations. Though they were a lot of work, I absolutely adore how well they have come out!


The pink that I finally worked with, was darker than my trial version. And the contrast with the white, I thought, worked out very well. I used pink polka dot ribbon for threading through the sides. And for the big bow, I used 2-inch pink satin ribbons along with gold 1-inch ribbons.

All the baskets lined up was absolutely eye-catching! In the back ground is the bouquet for the bride, made in a riot of colours - pink, red, cream and gold interspersed with green leaves. The bouquet was made by my very creative sister-in-law - the next picture gives a closer view of the bouquet.


Finally, a single basket. I just couldn't stop clicking pictures of the baskets and the bouquet and now, apparently, I can't stop posting all the pics!! 😂

0 comments :

Post a Comment