Goblet


This incredible goblet is made from a single sheet of hexagonal paper. A very interesting design to fold..

I had got this model during one of my random browsings and wanted to fold it immediately. But I had been putting off folding this model, since I was too lazy to cut a hexagon out of a square! And from seeing the instructions, I thought it might be difficult to fold. But in realily, it wasn't too difficult.

Single sided paper works quite well for the model. But if you don't want the inside of the goblet to be white, then duo-coloured paper need to be used. I had first used copy paper to fold the initial model and it turned out quite well. But of course, origami paper is the easiest to fold with.

Model Details:

Model: Goblet 

Creator: Samuel Randlett 

Difficulty Level: High Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Hexagon

Paper Size: 7 inches

Instructions: Asociación Española de Papiroflexia

0 comments :

Post a Comment