Kalami Star

After a whole lot of Christmas crafts and tutorials, here is another beautiful modular star, created by Christine Blasek. There are about 3 variations to this star and all of them look great!

The model has 8 units in all and I wanted to bring out that change in colour in the centre of the star, so I had used some of my precious duo coloured origami paper. And I think the star justifies the paper :)

I did find a youtube video for making the original kalami star. Since the variation is an extension of the original star, I think the video should be helpful if you are stuck while folding it.

Model Details:

Model: Kalami Star 

Creator: Christine Blasek

Website: Kalami
 

Difficulty Level: High Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 3 inches

Modules: 8

Instructions: Kalami

Tutorial (for the original Kalami Star): Youtube

0 comments :

Post a Comment