Patterned Icosahedron - Pink and Lavender


As a gift for a friend, I had again folded the origami Patterned Icosahedron, created by Meenakshi Mukerji. I had previously folded it during the Christmas season. And enjoyed making it.

So this time, I decided to go with a pink and lavender duo-coloured paper, a favourite of my friend's, which resulted in a very pleasing modular origami. And I also went with smer unit sizes than my previous attempt and still was able to fold and assemble without any problems.

Model Details:

Model: Patterned Icosahedron

Creator: Meenakshi Mukerji

Book: Ornamental Origami

Author: Meenakshi Mukerji

Difficulty Level: High Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Rectangle in ratio 1:2

Paper Size: 3 inches * 1.5 inches

Model Size: ~ 2.5 inches in diameter

Tutorial: Youtube

Number of Modules: 30

0 comments :

Post a Comment