Origami Star Earrings

 

I love making origami earrings, especially since Little Miss is at an age where she appreciates and wears them! So recently I managed to dig out some of the earrings that I had made in the past and put them together so that she could use them as and when she wanted to. 

Her absolute favourite was the one made from red/gold chiyogami paper. This paper is amazing to make origami jewelry from - it has that rich look to it that adds so much elegance to the product. A couple of dangles and fish hooks completed this beautiful pair!


 

These pink earrings were folded from pearlised momogami paper. A couple of artificial pearls and the earring was ready to be worn. 


 

The final set that she liked was this black set made from black/gold chiyogami paper. I added some gold chains to the earrings and I thought it went well with the look and feel of this pair.

0 comments :

Post a Comment