Centaurea Cyanus

The next model that I tried from my recently bought copy of Ekaterina Lukasheva’s new book ‘Modern Kusudama Origami' is the Centaurea Flower. It is a very pleasant looking model which requires duo-coloured paper. I used paper that was solid pink on one side and had little flowers on the other.

The model was of intermediate difficulty. I liked the way the petals shaped up. While the suggested paper size was 7 cms, I used 7.5 cm squares. The end result was a kusudama ball, about 5 inches in diameter.

Model Details:

Model: Centaurea Cyanus

Model: Ekaterina Lukasheva

Book: Modern Kusudama Origami

Author: Ekaterina Lukasheva

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 3 inches

Model Size: 5 inches diameter

Number of Modules: 30

0 comments :

Post a Comment