Origami Swan Sonobe - Icosahedron

 

My final sonobe variation for now, from the book "Marvelous Modular Origami" by Meenakshi Mukerji is the Origami Swan Sonobe, assembled into an icosahedron, made from 30 modules. 

The icosahedron assembly is another that I love making. And in this icosahedron, you can see the swan pattern visible in each of the face. 

Recently, Meenakshi Mukerji, in her Instagram account, had announced a giveaway. Check out the post to find out details of the giveaway. The idea is folding as many of her models as possible, so that gives me added motivation to fold her models!! Though I think I am done folding the sonobes for now. Anyway, do participate if possible and take part in the giveaway :)

Model Details:

Model: Swan Sonobe - Icosahedron

Creator: Meenakshi Mukerji

Book: Marvelous Modular Origami

Author: Meenakshi Mukerji

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 3 inches

Model Size: ~3 inches across

Modules: 30

1 comment :

  1. How long did it take you to learn how to do that?? It looks so good! The only thing I ever made successfully was a goose when I was in like 7th grade

    ReplyDelete