Newspaper Weaving - Tissue holder

 

 

Apparently, tissue holders continue to be my Achilles heel, when it comes to newspaper weaving! After my previous attempt at weaving a snail-shaped tissue holder, my second attempt did not turn out to be much more of a success! 

This time, my attempt was weaving an oval base with a couple of half rings. This is based on a combination of pictures I had seen on Pinterest. But while the theory was quite fine, the execution still needs work. 

On the plus side, I am very happy with the way the oval base turned out! This is one of the few times I have managed to weave an oval without distorting its shape! The rings, of course, need a lot of work! 

Model Details:


Model: Tissue holder


Difficulty Level: Complex

Tutorial (making newspaper tubes): Youtube

0 comments :

Post a Comment