Floral Top / Blütenkreisel


The Blütenkreisel or the Floral Top, is designed by Carmen Sprung, the creator of the Kantenmodul. The origami starts from an octagon rather than a square. The flower is actually very realistic to look at (my photo does not do justice to the origami) and I enjoyed folding it.

The paper that I had used for this model was actually banana paper that I had bought during my last origami-paper-buying-spree. I loved the feel of the paper; it has a very crisp touch and folds beautifully and I just had to use it today. So there you have, a green coloured flower! :)

Model Details:

Model: Floral Top / Blütenkreisel 

Creator: Carmen Sprung

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Octagon

Paper Size: 8 inches side

Instructions: Carmen's Origami Site 

0 comments :

Post a Comment