Butterfly Bookmark


There are quite a number of origami butterflies that have been designed. But there are relatively few origami butterfly bookmarks. And of those few, I think the most beautiful is Grzegorz Bubniak's bookmark.

I have stagnated in my folding these days, haven't really tried new things. So this bookmark made an interesting change. I found the steps to be more complex than what I have attempted so far. But despite that, the instructions were clear enough that I could follow and complete them.

The difficulty level for the bookmark is intermediate, I would say. Moving from step 4 to 5 presented the first challenge for me. Going from Step 9 to 10 was also interesting. I had to closely follow the valley and mountain folds to complete the step. I also needed to figure out how to make a swivel fold.

Model Details:

Model: Butterfly Bookmark 

Creator: Grzegorz Bubniak

Website: GregOrigami
 
 
Difficulty Level: High Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 5 inches

Tutorial: Youtube

Diagram: Dev.Origami

0 comments :

Post a Comment