Project Mette Rings - Progress


After starting my Mette Rings project in July, here is the current status of the project. I have succeeded in completing 10 of these rings. I have to make another 10! At the speed at which I am progressing, I have serious doubts that I will finish by the end of the year, but hey, nothing wrong in hoping 😄

I still have a few colour gradients in yellow, followed by orange, red and pink. Apparently, according to Little Miss, I am missing a couple of colours in the blue-green transition. If I do get those colours, I will need to do some rearrangements. But as for me, I am quite happy with the colour progression right now.



Model Details:

Model: Mette's Ring

Creator: Mette Pederson

Book: Mette Units

Author: Mette Pederson

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 2 inches

Diagram: Mette Units

Modules: 18

0 comments :

Post a Comment