Project Mette Rings takes off


Way back in 2010, I had tried out Mette Pederson's Mette rings - the 3D version. Mainly because they are made from 12 units, instead of the 18 modules needed for the 2D version.

In recent days, I decided to try out the 2D version. The individual modules are easy to fold, so is the assembly. Assembly is without glue and is really solid, in the sense that there is no way it will come undone by itself.

In addition to trying out this model, I have another project in mind - making a ring of rings, using 20 mette rings. I have decided to go ahead with a gradation of colours starting from violet and going up to pink. That mean, I need to fold a total of 360 modules! Which will make it my biggest project since I started my blog! A big goal, and one that I hope to complete by this year end.



Model Details:

Model: Mette's Ring

Creator: Mette Pederson

Book: Mette Units

Author: Mette Pederson

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 3 inches

Diagram: Mette Units

Modules: 18

0 comments :

Post a Comment