Ring 10


Yet another ring from the book 'Origami Rings and Wreaths' by Tomoko Fuse. This one is just the perfect thickness that makes it a perfect addition to my Christmas wreath collection.

I had used some Christmas wrapping paper and I love the mix of red and green in the ring. The ring is made from 16 squares. I had used 3 inch squares and the final ring measured about 4.5 inches in diameter - not big enough to hang on the door, but would look good on our Christmas tree. I even added a loop at one end to help hang it up.

Model Details:

Model: Ring 10

Creator: Tomoko Fuse

Book: Origami Rings and Wreaths

Author: Tomoko Fuse

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 3 inches

Model Size: 4.5 inches in diameter

Number of Modules: 16

0 comments :

Post a Comment