Regular Dodecahedron

I recently bought Tomoko Fuse's 'Unit Polyhedron Origami' and I was immediately tempted to try out one of the first models described in the book - the regular polyhedron.

It is an interesting model to make and I must say I love the end result :) Assembly is slightly difficult in the initial stage, where you have each module trying to come apart. But after around 7 modules have been added, adding the rest is quite easy.

I will probably be trying out more from this book; there are quite a few lovely models explained in the book.

Model Details:

Model: Regular Dodecahedron 

Creator: Tomoko Fuse

Book: Unit Polyhedron Origami
 

Author: Tomoko Fuse
 

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 5 inches

Modules: 12

0 comments :

Post a Comment