Recycled newspaper - woven box in red and white with decoupage


 A good experience - a woven box in red and white, made from recycled newspaper! I love using a combination of red and white, this is one of my favourite colour duo and looks bright and lively ❤

This box was woven using the same design as my previous one, except for a change in colours. And of course, the decoupage paper that I used was also different. 

The box is fairly big - 8 inches in diameter and 10 inches in height - and has a cardboard base. I think that adds strength to the box. Like in my previous box, I have used 2 types of weaving. The bottom one ensures the bright red stands out and the top white is the best background for the decoupage. 

The lid is made on the same lines as the base. Absolutely adore the little woven knob. The rest of the weaving was the regular, 2-strand weaves. 

So, how do you like it??

1 comment :