Happy New Year 2019!


A very happy New Year 2019! Hope this year bring joy and peace to every one of you 🎉🎉

This recent pair of origami that I made - Daniel Reutskiy's kusudama - is very special for me. For one, it was decided and planned completely by Little Miss. She decided on the model, the colour combination, which I absolutely love, btw, and the number of modules. I usually make 30-module kusudamas. But for a change, I have made both the 12-module and the 30-module ones.

I have used 3 colours - chocolate, butterscotch and raspberry (as Little Miss calls it). Each square is 3 inches side. 30 modules or 12 modules as the case may be. Final sizes are 3 inches diameter for the 12-module kusudama and 4 inches diameter for the 30-unit one.

Model Details:

Model: Modular Kusudama 

Creator: Daniel Reutskiy

Difficulty Level: Low Intermediate

Paper Ratio: Square

Paper Size: 3 inch squares

Model Size: ~4 inches in diameter (30 modules) and ~3 inches in diameter (12 modules)

Modules: 30 and 12

Tutorial: Youtube 

0 comments :

Post a Comment