Origami Star Earrings In Birdcage


Recently I had purchases some earring bases shaped like little bird cages, complete with birds too! So decided to use them to make some pretty origami earrings, with little stars in them.

Tried out a couple of colours and options and I must admit my favourite are the literary stars, made from the pages of an old book. Love the idea of recycling as well and these were so cute that they got sold out pretty fast!


The next option was using momigami paper. The crinkly texture of this paper adds an interesting dimension to the stars I thought. The royal blue earrings are made from this paper.


Finally I tried regular origami paper to make the brown stars. These stars blended well with the earring base. And once glazed, they had a nice shine to them too!

What do you think? Which are your favourites?

0 comments :

Post a Comment