Envelopes


I am sure you are wondering whatever I have been doing for the past one month, without posting anything on the blog!

I have actually been quite busy working on quite a few pieces made to order. While making the pieces haven't been a problem, for some reason I am having quite a bit of trouble photographing them and posting pics on the blog!


These little gift envelopes are made from copper gold and antique gold handmade paper and decorated with little punched decorations and origami flowers and hearts.

In this post, I have added the envelopes with punched decorations. I'll post another one with the envelopes with origami decor. Punching tiny little decorations isn't that easy, I now realise! They are packed in set of 4, with 2 envelopes in copper gold and 2 of them in antique gold. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment