Invites with cherry blossoms


In case you are wondering what I have been doing with that bunch of cherry blossoms I had done previously, here you go..

All those cherry blossoms were made specifically for some special invites. My brother and sister-in-law had recently constructed their office (till now they have been renting out a place) and were planning a small ceremony for dedicating the office to our Lord Jesus Christ. So these invites were sent out to some relatives, some of their clients and other well-wishers.

Both of them had wanted a handmade card which would imply a personal touch. So, being creative people, they made these beautifully personal, hand crafted invites. The paper used was handmade paper in lavender and white. As you can see, the invite was made of 2 layers, the one on top was slightly shorter than the layer below. We had used brown twigs for the cherry blossoms, to give it a more authentic feel. The company logo and name (Capstone) were visible in the left corner, along with the words 'You are cordially invited'. The inside of the card has the actual invite and a list of services provided by Capstone.

I grew quite fond of this card - my sister-in-law and my brother at their creative best, and I quite enjoyed helping out with the card. And lot of those who received the invite were also very appreciative of it :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment